Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Happy belated new year

Yeah!
Finally I have time to write my blog about my new year. ><"
Just done my work,
Phew~
So tonight I can go to guild war le~ xD

Me and my dear went to Singapore celebrate new year with SG EDC Guildmates,
Having alot of fun and memories.
We went to Pasir Sri to ride bicycle with HowHow(dear's cousin) and Miko(HowHow's gf),
Syok nia~ Long time didn't ride bicycle le,
that bicycle is twins ride de,
first time ride kind of this bicycle~ *fun*
dear sit at front to control the direction,
and I just sit at the back to ride the bicycle.

Now,
is my turn to sit at front,
I thought its easy to control,
but no. - -"
I never success to control it well,
keep fall alot of time. @@"
And I G.i.v.E_U.P!! >_<"

We did meet our SG EDC guildmates,
Bao, Kiradex, AntiVirus, Juliana, Light, Miroku, Hero, Jon, Garra and Garra's gf.
They bring us go to betok's food court for dinner~
and they oder alotsssss of foodsssss!!!
Wahhhh~
So full sia!
Eat till I faint.
Some more all the foods they pay for us.
They really nice. ><"
Next time they come Malaysia again must bring them go to AsiaCafe's foodcourt!!
Then oder alot of foods for them to eat.. /gg

After dinner,
we all went to Jon's condo at Simei chit chat till 4am I guess?
Forgot we chat untill what time. - -"
Singapore so nice de place,
so safe and peace.

When we all go to new year count down,
everything so discipline,
peoples put their hands together and clap when the fire cracker is on,
after countdown,
those workers will start to close the road and clean the road immediately.

Not like Malaysia,
Malaysia countdown for x`mas, new year, national day like world war,
sound mad and crazy,
suppost is happy day,
but peoples like to take this chances to create troubles.
*pifz*
Malaysia... sxxx.

We didn't buy much things at Singapore during shopping,
cos compare with Malaysia,
most the things that they selling are same,
somemore its expensive.. @@"
Only go to Singapore to for meet friends, holiday and relax,
nice~ xD

Next time got time go again. xD
Bye Bye~



12:39pm
04th January 2006 (Wednesday)
Office
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

No comments: