Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Good day + Busy day~ xx"

Hey bloggie. Long time no see huh.

Very busy and never update my blog.
As you can see, I am using English to write my blog means I really busy till no time to write by using Chinese. ><"
I am in my office right now. Feel bore and feel like want to write somethings only. xx"
Just to tell everyone that I still living in this world. hehe..

Very busy till feel like dying and dreaming all the time. *B|uR*

Oh yea~ Today is one of my friend's birthday.
PRINCE's birthday!!!
Hey Prince!!Don't know whether you got visit my space or not. xx" Anyway, once again, happy birthday to you yea!! Any wish that you want to fulfill? Hehe..

Well, very happy when everytime I was writing my blog.
Eee... got to continue my work liao.

Am poor in English. If there is any spelling or gramma wrong. Sorry ah~ I think you still can understand what am I trying to talk about gua. xD

Have a nice day. Take care all~
Bye bye~



12:26pm
18th October 2005 (Tuesday)
Office
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

No comments: