Friday, March 10, 2006

感人的故事

Ah...
Finish this week's ringtones edi,
next week wednesday only due date le. xD
But still have to compose "Rabbit Run" game's BGM. @@"

Today one of my colleague give me a story to read,
a story about a sister and a younger brother.
Although I had read this story before,
but still very touch for me...

I am a easy crying person when something touch my feeling,
story very touch. ><"
My tears drop out immediately,
I am in office. xx"
I was hiding and rub my tears,
when I read till half way,
my colleague stand up ask me,
"Touch or not ah? Got cry mah?"
- -" *Aisk* "Got ah. ><""

Every single part also can make me cry easley.
Even the story without the back groud music,
I also can feel the story. *faint*

我很肯定我的想像力不是普通一般人的.
我這非一般人的想像力是從我念小年學一年級那年開始...
當時阿姨幫我收拾我的書包,
她檢查我每一本簿子及課本,
發現我的道德課本里其中一頁,
單單兩張簡單的圖,
被我些滿了對白.
對白滿多哦...
回想七歲的我所設計的對白,
還真好笑.
呵呵呵~~~
不懂那課本還在不在,
好懷念以前的日子.
唉~

現在越來越嚴重了. ><"
不是一件不好的事,
而是當我想到鬼時....
真的很可怕. T.T




感人的故事




4:32pm
10th March 2006 (Friday)
公司
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

No comments: