Monday, March 13, 2006

Final Destination 3

Final Destination 3,
Dear told me that the movie not nice,
But I still want to watch,
Coz I never watch the first and second volume before,
heard ppl said that its nice,
so I must watch see how nice is it.

Before the movie start,
we bought a mango juice, coke, fish balls, and dry sotong.
when the movie start,
I watch until forgot to drink my mango juice,
I feel like don't want to eat my dry sotong,
and I only eat 2 fish balls.
No mood to eat when watching this movie. ><"

What I can say about the movie...
I don't like it,
cos the story in real life might can happen,
really scare after I watch it.

I love to play roller coster,
but now.... ><"
I scare edi.
Too bloody terrible... sigh*
I can't stand it,
scare until that night I dream also got effected,
in my dream,
my hand was holding a camera. - -"
I am helping my cousin taking picture.
Suddenly the big lorry came out to my direction!!
I kena bang by the big lorry!!
But the lorry bang me that scene suddenly cut out,
and jump to another scene. @@"
Sigh...
If got Final Destination 4,
I don't want to watch. ><"

From the begining of the movie,
I was so tense, ><@
can't breath.
swt*



12:10am
13th March 2006 (Monday)
KL's home
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

No comments: