Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First time almost make the kid cry

"Teacher Ting Ting, I have done, I go to color it now!"
"Let me see."
"What is your amibition?"
"I want to be police!"
"You should draw a police station behind you, if not I won't know what is your ambition~"
"Na, I help you draw a police station."
"No, I don't want."
"You must draw, if not no people will know your ambition is a policeman~"
"I don't want!"
"You must. And look at your picture looks very empty."
"I don't want."
"I don't want."
He is trying to not listening to me and going to cry.
"If you don't want, or you want to go to office?" raise my voice a bit.
"Then draw a police station there."
"I don't want."
"You want me to angry izzit?"
"I don't want to see you cry."
"Draw now. Draw some grass on your land."

I thought he will hate me for what I did to him just now.
After 10mins,
"Teacher Ting Ting!! Look! I am mixing color~!!"
"Wow, nice! Very nice! I like you all mixing color! :D" *Thumb up*

Kids very fast to forget the past. =|



11:37pm
7th October 2008 (Tuesday)
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah i really want to see ur ANGRY FACE leh...
See how u scold the kid...
tak pernah tengok haha ;p

m said...

Kids very fast to forget the past.
I envy a little. I have many want to forget thing~.
I must be more positive. haha~ :p

云吞面大王 said...

if i am the one who scolding him,
i guess he will quit my class forever.
hahaha

Anonymous said...

seems like Teacher Ting Ting is very POPULAR~!!!
人気者~!!!(>_<)

Ryusei said...

RE Haze :
I 假假 angry one.. hehehe..

RE Minmi :
Yea, envy them!
We ganbarimasyou! XD

RE Jarod :
Hahahaha~
how you going to scold them jek? /gg

云吞面大王 said...

i will bring a sharp scissor and cut paper infront of him.
tell him if he dont obey,
i will cut his fingers

enough scary hor ?

Яeiki said...

ting ting will angry gah ??XDD
i never see a rabbit will angry !!
next time angry me k ? i try my best to make u angry ~ kakakazz