Thursday, February 23, 2006

Car - Just feel I am so annoying...

Ehh...
I don't know le...
I also don't hope things always happen like that,
I don't understand why my brother can't fetch me home from station...
This is not the first time,
also not everytime,
but is most of the time...
I am not asking him to fetch me on time,
but ask him fetch me after he done his work...
What is the matter make him so busy?

Not asking him to fetch me everyday,
but maybe once or twice per week...
Still remember last time he had make a promise to our dad,
he want to move house,
but that place don't have any LRT station near by,
have to take taxi or car to reach the nearest station,
he promise my dad he will fetch me go to station and back from station - everyday.
Somemore the car that he using is my dad bought for him de...
mean he should have the obligation to fetch me.
For sure that I will be understanding to his position,
not always asking him to fetch me everyway anytime which is nonsence.

Me : goh goh, gim nyit ngi de mm de zong ngai fong gong?

Brother : ai yah... zo mai ngi mui bai du he coi ngai mm de han ge si hiu hem ngai zong ngi ge...
nya lam pen yiu mm de han meh?

Me : gi mm de han.

Brother : hai, qing ngan ngai zoi da bin ngi.

Me : mm.

====== After 2 mins ======

Brother : Har lo. ngi ci ha zoi mun nya lam pen yiu ko mm ko yi zong ngi kon?

Me : ah. mm!! mm!! mm!! ok.

Duu.. duu.. duu.. duu...

Me : ......

Hai...
How?
sob...
Need to ask my bf whether he can fetch me or not...
I know he feel hard to reject since I maybe no people fetch me home + I am his gf,
What to do?
If I take taxi home my brother sure say me again,
cos if my parents know I take taxi home,
then my brother might kena lecture by parents.

Bf also need time to accompany his parents de ah...
For now he is just my bf,
not my husband yet,
how can I always ask ppl's son to fetch me here and there?

Now my mind keep thinking buy car buy car buy car,
move house move house move house,
but thinks...
hai...
should I buy a car?
brother keep ask me to buy a car,
he talk so easy...
cos the car he is using now is not pay by him.
Dad pay de le!!

Now feel sad sia...
At office now,
cannot cry...
I haven't call back my brother yet to tell him that my bf will fetch me home later,
feel not happy to call him back,
我不甘心...
為何感覺好像沒人要載我回家?
我真的很不想麻煩男朋友,
他不是我的司機,
現在也不是我的丈夫...
maybe for some other ppl's thinking - bf fetch gf is for sure,
but me personaly thinking is "not".
the world is fair...
is fair!!
let's say gf be bf driver,
everyday driving him here and there,
izzit any problem?
I don't think have right...
But most of the people can't get use to it,
then will say the bad things about the boy like no use, not a good bf.
blablabla...

Like in Japan,
mostly is girl give boy flower,
boy make up out for shopping, function, blablabla..
also normal things.
That's their style in Japan.
Nothing weird.

I am out of topic edi.

Hai...
Now my mode better liao bah,
gonna make a call to my brother liao. /pif
I really don't hope this things happen again...
or else better take taxi home without let him know.
Don't like to make ppl feel that I am annoying.
Stay at office better. /pif
mad jor...



2:24pm
23rd February 2006 (Thursday)
at office
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

No comments: