Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Happy Chinese New year.

Juat back from my first home town - Sandakan.
Tire Tire...
Every Chinese New Year,
I was so busy...
busy...
Getting older,
and feel getting boring during Chinese New Year.
Not like when I was kids, teenage...
So happy for every chinese new year,
very happening and full of happiness.
But now different,
maybe after my grandmother house burn liao...
then all the relative getting move from there,
the place they live not that far from each other,
but compare with last time before the house get burn,
we need to drive car to each other house,
very tire and feel bore. ><"
Last time only walk 1 min can reach each other house,
kids, parents, uncles, aunties, relative can gether together every min.

Grandmother house was so big,
I love that house,
but then,
everything is gone...
maybe grandparents come back to get back their house? xx"
cos they don't like the new house that we burn for them at heaven? *hmm*

Really miss the old past time when before the house burn...
Haizz....
I hope I can get rich to built back the house,
and everyone can come to live there near by.
I like it,
cos the relationship can stand tight and long. /lv/lv
Grandpa, grandmom...
I miss two of you...
Happy Chinese New Year...




12:09pm
1st February 2006 (Wednesday)
At Tawau Home
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

No comments: