Saturday, August 30, 2008

30th August 2008 GIGS

51st Merdeka countdown concert at Mines.
That day was Malaysia National eve,
we got perform at The Mines.
That was my first time performing at out door, big stage.
The sound system was good cos every instruments were so clear!
Lucky I played quite good lah,
not much mistake.

My Japanese classmate Yen-san came to watch my performance,
Thanks for your support! XD
Steven from Apple Seven/Strawberry Jam also got come to see our performance! XD
And "I" also got come to watch our performance!!
Thanks for coming!! XD

That day I was so tire,
Cos 29th Aug that night went to yum cha with gangs until so late,
3am++ only run to bed,
then the next day have to wake up at 7:30am for art teaching class!
After class rush back home to get ready everything and rush to Mines for sound check at 2pm.

After the performance,
I straight away run back home for zzzzzzzzzzz.




P/S : Sorry for my lousy English. - -"


4:38pm
9th September 2008 (Tuesday)
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫

2 comments:

m said...

お疲れ様でした^^
青春をENJOYするのだ~~hehe~~

Ryusei said...

有難う~
Life is short~
Must try to enjoy every moment! ^^